Instant Induction With Full Text Analysis

вот еще редкая вещь, у меня единственная

Description
When I went to the barbershop, I brought my camera with me in hopes of recording some Street Hypnosis segments. The owner of the shop occasionally (and graciously) allows me to hypnotize people inside when there's not a big crowd of people (Thank you, Mo!!) While I was getting my hair cut, the conversation turned to hypnosis when some of the customers recognized me. One of them, nicknamed Junior, had seen me hypnotize two of his friends several months ago, and wanted to be hypnotized by me. Junior's friend, Galo, had not seen me hypnotize anyone; but he eagerly told me that he had been hypnotized 2 years ago during his school's Project Graduation hypnosis show and suggested that I hypnotize Junior. (Project graduation is a safe party held at many high schools on the night of graduation to minimize the graduates' overindulgence while celebrating). Because the barbershop was crowded, we walked up the block to a park where I hypnotized both Junior and Galo as they took turns filming. Thanks again, guys! What you see in this video is Galo being hypnotized for the first time in 2 years by rapid induction. You can see Junior get hypnotized in my video titled, "Park Bench Knock Out (Street Hypnosis Series)." Here's a brief analysis of the text of the induction (this should not be considered a script—see my comments following the analysis): --I want to thank you very much for--for doing the thing. (This is a confusion phrase referring to the following: 1. Galo had just done camera work for me--filming his friend Junior being hypnotized a few moments earlier. —Was I thanking him for that? 2. Galo had come to the park with Junior and me. --Was I thanking him for that? 3. Galo had suggested that his friend be hypnotized. --Was I thanking him for that? So, this thank you phrase was ambiguous enough to throw him into a brief thought loop.) --I want you to just remember what it felt like to be in that state. Did you see how relaxed he was? (It had been 2 years since Galo had been hypnotized. I knew he had been hypnotized 2 years ago during a Project Graduation hypnosis show and he had just watched me hypnotize his friend. So, I knew his expectation and understanding were clearly established. These two phrases were meant to remind him of his experiences.) --You're going to feel yourself falling toward me and you're going to go to sleep. Completely and fully, you're going down; and feel your whole body just melting. (This is classic/traditional suggestion formation: stating a direct suggestion and compounding it as it happens). --And I've got you. (Ambiguous phrasing: Do I mean, "Ha-HA! I've got you under my hypnosis spell!" Or do I mean, "I've got you safely in my arms, so it's okay to relax." ...Or do I mean both?) --You feel yourself just relaxing so much. You're going deeper and deeper. So deeply asleep. All that matters is the relaxation that you're feeling now. Going so deeply, deeply, deeply asleep. Nothing else matters except how relaxing you feel, and so deeply asleep. (This is overloading language, used to compound the various messages in the previous ambiguous/confusion phrases that he didn't have time to consciously resolve.) This was all done impromptu (no preparation). This is not a memorized script (and I urge you to resist the temptation to memorize it, else you'll be doing yourself a disservice). The more thoroughly you understand the various methods of induction, the faster and more easily you can string powerful imbedded suggestions together, at the drop of a hat, to reach a consistent end result--a successful hypnotic induction.